Montana STARS Courses
These courses meet requirements for the Best Beginnings STARS to Quality program.
STARS courses are free for providers and staff who live in the state of Montana.
- Building Skills and Safe Spaces (For Child Care Providers)
- Developmental Screening: Develop a process to identify and support individual child development, promote family engagement, and enhance program quality
- Healthy Smiles: Promoting Oral Health in Child Care
- Food Safety in Child Care
- Inclusion 1 & 2
- Introduction to the Pyramid Model
- Medication Administration in Child Care - Part II
- Montana Early Learning Standards
- STARS to Quality Essentials
Last modified: Monday, May 3, 2021, 4:45 PM