ChildCareTraining.org regularly adds new courses to our catalog.
Our courses are categorized by knowledge base, ranging from Child Growth and Development to Professionalism. Courses vary in level of difficulty and number of training hours, and are priced accordingly.
Montana Providers: Please note you cannot get training credit for courses repeated in the same year.
Child Growth and Development
Health and Well-being
Observation, Documentation, and Assessment
MT only Courses
These courses are only available for Montana child care providers. Grading may take up to 7 business days for these courses.
These courses meet requirements for the Best Beginnings STARS to Quality program.
- Child Abuse and Neglect: Mandatory Reporting in Child Care
- Healthy Smiles: Promoting Oral Health in Child Care
- Introduction to the Pyramid Model
- Medication Administration in Child Care - Part 1
- Medication Administration in Child Care - Part 2
- Medication Administration in Child Care - Refresher
- The Environment Rating Scales (ERS)