Big Changes in Process!
The Montana Early Childhood Project (ECP) recently implemented new training approval procedures. We are currently submitting our courses for re-approval.
The following courses have been approved.
MT only Courses
These courses are only available for Montana child care providers. Grading may take up to 7 business days for these courses.
The courses below are approved to June 1, 2015. Afterwards, they will need to be approved by the Early Childhood Project again. We will be closing enrollment to these courses on May 1, 2015.
These courses meet requirements for the Best Beginnings STARS to Quality program.
- Child Abuse and Neglect: Mandatory Reporting in Child Care
- Healthy Smiles: Promoting Oral Health in Child Care
- Introduction to the Pyramid Model
- Medication Administration in Child Care - Part 1
- Medication Administration in Child Care - Part 2
- Medication Administration in Child Care - Refresher
- The Environment Rating Scales (ERS)