ChildCareTraining.org regularly adds new courses to our catalog.
Our courses are categorized by knowledge base, ranging from Child Growth and Development to Professionalism. Courses vary in level of difficulty and number of training hours, and are priced accordingly.
- Explore the World - Science and Young Children
- Focus on Curriculum - The Learning Cycle
- Literacy-Rich Child Care Environments
- Mix it Up - Working with Mixed-Aged Groups
- Play is Children's Work
- Pre-Literacy Skills for Young Children: Phonological Awareness
- Print in Preschool
- Read a Book
- Transition Magician
These courses are only available for Montana child care providers.
Grading may take up to 7 business days for these courses.
These courses meet requirements for the Best Beginnings STARS to Quality program.